surah mudassir bangla |সুরা মুদাসসির | Noor




 Some notable creators' sequences, including that of Ibn Kathir,[1] place Surat al-Muddaththir as the second surah uncovered to the Islamic Nabi) (Prophet) Muhammad, refering to the hadith:

Jabir ibn Abd Allah told, I heard the Messenger of Allah – and he was describing about the respite in Revelation – so he said in his portrayal: "I was strolling, when I heard a voice from the sky. So I raised my head, and there was a blessed messenger, the one that had come to me at Hira, sitting upon a seat between the sky and the earth. I fled from him out of dread, and I returned and stated: "Wrap me up! Wrap me up!" So they secured me. At that point Allah, Most High uncovered: "O you who are wrapped up! Emerge and caution." Up to His truism: "And avoid the Rujz!" before the Salat was made required.

Sahih al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim,[3] Jami' at-Tirmidhi,[4] Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, etc.[5] Although reports exist of disclosure request other than second, the topical components of groundwork for the Day of Judgment and admonitions for the non-devotees are steady with other early Meccan suras. As per Sayyid Qutb's analysis, the main sections of this surah just as those of Surah 73 speak to the Prophet's most punctual disclosures and those which set him up for the trial of disclosure.

Post a Comment

0 Comments